Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Realm defense

What is your username? Dikzakjesrennen

Please link to the wiki here: https://realm-defense-hero-legends-td.fandom.com/wiki/Realm_Defense:_Hero_Legends_TD_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 191

How many days/months have you been editing there? 4

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 15:59, June 27, 2018 The creator

Any other information: It was created and then not much was added. In a few days I have structured everything and plan to fill all pages with content in the coming days/weeks. I have also enlisted help via the Realm Defense subreddit to make this wiki active. The main reason why I want admin rights is because of extensions like dynamic listing and css that I want to add.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the content pages every day for about a week. You also need to create at least one new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history! Thanks!
*Laclale*()12:36, November 8, 2019 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 20:26, November 8, 2019 (UTC)