Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Real Ghost Stories Online Wikia

What is your username? ChunkyDubz

Please link to the wiki here: https://real-ghost-stories-online.fandom.com/wiki/Real_Ghost_Stories_Online_Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? My User Page says I have made 93 edits at the time I wrote this.

How many days/months have you been editing there? It has been 44 days since my first edit on the Wiki. I have been editing for 9 days consecutive days at the time I wrote this.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The Wiki technically never had an admin, but the last time the bureaucrat/sysop edited the Wiki was on September 27, 2016. This User is named Tonyvoice123.

Any other information: At the time of writing this, I have created 13 new pages and have added 6 new categories. The whole time I have been editing on the Wiki, there has been no sign of other people on the Wiki. However, since this is a Wiki about a podcast, I can just write into the Wiki when I have the basics set up for the Wiki and the community from the podcast can help from there. One more note is that I have not created my user page yet, but if that is necessary for admin position, I can work on that, I just felt that this part is not as important as editing the Wiki so it is up-to-date.

Hello, I've given you the rights. Good luck with the wiki.
x TimeShade (talk) 22:41, 8 April 2021 (UTC)