Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
m (Reverted edits by AntiAntifa1312 (script))
Line 1: Line 1:
<div class="forumheader"></div>
+
<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
  +
'''What is your username?''' [[User:Boredooo|Boredooo]]
  +
  +
'''Please link to the wiki here: ''' [[w:c:ravenshome|Raven's Home Wiki]]
  +
  +
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' I have made 1,244 edits
  +
  +
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' I have been editing on there since February 3, 2019.
  +
  +
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' The last person that edited there was RuneMagle and it was on March 27, 2020.
  +
  +
'''Any other information:''' I’m already Content Moderator on the wiki and I think I can contribute more if I was admin and also make the wiki the best for more people to join.
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
Hello there! Your adoption is in the right, a staff member will review it tomorrow. I checked over your contributions, and i must mention that you meet the requirements for adopting a wiki which are contributing for not less than a week, waiting until after two months (April 2019), and have made at least one new page. So, that will do it.
  +
  +
{{User:ChelyabinskPlayer32498/signature}}
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse/activebureaucrat|ravenshome|RuneMagle}}[[User:Love Robin|Love Robin]] ([[User talk:Love Robin|talk]]) 20:19, March 29, 2020 (UTC)

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 04:23, 31 March 2020

Adoption requests Raven's Home Wiki (2)

What is your username? Boredooo

Please link to the wiki here: Raven's Home Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have made 1,244 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have been editing on there since February 3, 2019.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last person that edited there was RuneMagle and it was on March 27, 2020.

Any other information: I’m already Content Moderator on the wiki and I think I can contribute more if I was admin and also make the wiki the best for more people to join.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hello there! Your adoption is in the right, a staff member will review it tomorrow. I checked over your contributions, and i must mention that you meet the requirements for adopting a wiki which are contributing for not less than a week, waiting until after two months (April 2019), and have made at least one new page. So, that will do it.

-- Vaska [TECH] 03:21, 19 March 2024 (EET)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

This wiki is not adoptable because the most recent bureaucrat has edited the wiki within the last 60 days. Please contact RuneMagle if you want admin rights. Thanks.

Love Robin (talk) 20:19, March 29, 2020 (UTC)