Community Central

READ MORE

Community Central
Advertisement
Adoption requests RareWiki

What is your username? Mumbo Jumbo II

What kind of user rights do you want to get? Bureaucrat

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: RareWiki is a wiki about Rare and their well known game developers (including former employees) such as Chris Seavor, Gregg Mayles, and founders Tim and Chris Stamper. It also provides coverage for Conker, Banjo, Sabreman, Jetpac, and any other titles that they have developed. Its scope is comparable to nintendo.fandom.com (Nintendo Wiki) but with a specific focus on Rare. While it is true that I only began editing the wiki last night (as of the time this adoption request was filed), I've noticed that the wiki has had no active staff members for nearly an entire decade, does not have a wiki wordmark, and just needs tidying in general. There is also some spam and vandalism marked for deletion that has not been deleted yet and still a substantial amount of red links. I'm willing to help resolve all these issues and revive the wiki.

Is there a Discussion with community vote about adoption? If yes, provide a link No

Hello. To meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. –ReverieCode 10:37, 26 June 2022 (UTC)
Advertisement