Adoption requests TV/Movie requests Randy Cunningham: 9th Grade Ninja

What is your username? TearsDissolved

Please link to the wiki here:

https://randycunningham9thgradeninja.fandom.com/wiki/Randy_Cunningham:_9th_Grade_Ninja_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 3156 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 years and

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

The last time an admin edit was January 12, 2021, and it was TearsDissolved (me).

Any other information: The reason why I requested adoption because there are no active bureaucrats on Randy Cunningham wikia. I would like to become a bureaucrat so that I can assign new admins and bot to help out when an user vandalizes the wiki. I would like to have a helping hand incase when I get swamped with real life.

Official response[edit | edit source]

Hello, thanks for your interest in becoming a bureaucrat! Your contributions look great, but it looks like there are a couple of active users (CalvinKalisto and Queen of gravyfries). Please reach out to them either through their message walls or a blog post and get their opinions on this adoption.

Once you've created those messages and/or blog post, please leave me a message. Once those users have been given about a week to respond, we'll be able to proceed.

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any questions or need any help!

× Cörey (talk) 17:16, January 19, 2021 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.