Community Central
Advertisement
Adoption requests Raise a Peter Wiki

What is your username? Raz Mail

What kind of user rights do you want to get? Bureaucrat

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 2

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 1

Comments/Reasons for adoption: I want to adopt the wiki due to the fact that I have already requested administrator rights from the only staff member, with no reply. I believe I also can improve the wiki in a substantial amount with admin tools, that I currently do not posess. My request is for Bureaucrat due to the fact that, seeing the bureaucrat is not active, I would like to start a wiki in the proper way (staff groups that only bureaucrats can give out, admin tools etc). The Admin has been last active on 7th July, 2022, which although is not 60 days, is quite a long while. Even though I have not edited 7 days in a row, I feel like my contribution to the wiki is, still, huge and with admin tools I could do a lot more stuff. If the reviewer chooses to not approve my request, I will be absolutely glad to reapply once the things that he/she states to me will be fulfilled. Thank you in advance!

Is there a Discussion with community vote about adoption? If yes, provide a link

Hello. Your contributions look good, and although we prefer if admins are inactive for longer, I can see that the admin has only really edited for 2 days, which I think is simply not enough to justify activity/prevent you from becoming an administrator. I've now given you admin and bureaucrat rights, and hope everything goes well with the wiki :) –ReverieCode 08:24, 8 August 2022 (UTC)
Advertisement