Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 15: Line 15:

I'm doing voting and things about merging wiki with raft.fandom.com/, but it needs someone, who will manage this wiki. So this is reason, why I want to have admin rights.

I'm doing voting and things about merging wiki with raft.fandom.com/, but it needs someone, who will manage this wiki. So this is reason, why I want to have admin rights.

[[User:TreeIsLife|TreeIsLife]] ([[User talk:TreeIsLife|talk]]) 19:13, January 11, 2020 (UTC)

[[User:TreeIsLife|TreeIsLife]] ([[User talk:TreeIsLife|talk]]) 19:13, January 11, 2020 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 19:18, January 13, 2020 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Revision as of 19:18, 13 January 2020

Adoption requests Raft Game Wiki (2)

What is your username? TreeIsLife

Please link to the wiki here: Raft Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 67

How many days/months have you been editing there? From January 5 (which is 7 days)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Llamas4dayz June 11, 2018

Any other information: I'm doing voting and things about merging wiki with raft.fandom.com/, but it needs someone, who will manage this wiki. So this is reason, why I want to have admin rights. TreeIsLife (talk) 19:13, January 11, 2020 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:18, January 13, 2020 (UTC)