Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information:''' I need to know if I can have admin rights so that I can delete anything. Plus, I am looking for users who can join the Raffi Wiki. You see, everyone, a Wiki is where we have fun and work together. It's called a community. However, we need some users who can edit or create pages, or even upload pictures. As for me, I might upload pictures such as the ones from Raffi's concert video series, including the first one A Young Children's Concert with Raffi. So if any of users are fans to Raffi, let me know if you can join the Wiki, okay?

'''Any other information:''' I need to know if I can have admin rights so that I can delete anything. Plus, I am looking for users who can join the Raffi Wiki. You see, everyone, a Wiki is where we have fun and work together. It's called a community. However, we need some users who can edit or create pages, or even upload pictures. As for me, I might upload pictures such as the ones from Raffi's concert video series, including the first one A Young Children's Concert with Raffi. So if any of users are fans to Raffi, let me know if you can join the Wiki, okay?
[[Category:Adoptions]]
+
[[Category:Other adoption requests]]

Revision as of 02:21, 1 December 2019

Adoption requests Raffi Wiki (3)

What is your username? ThomasandFriendsLover

Please link to the wiki here: Raffi Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 343

How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? EdForPresident

Any other information: I need to know if I can have admin rights so that I can delete anything. Plus, I am looking for users who can join the Raffi Wiki. You see, everyone, a Wiki is where we have fun and work together. It's called a community. However, we need some users who can edit or create pages, or even upload pictures. As for me, I might upload pictures such as the ones from Raffi's concert video series, including the first one A Young Children's Concert with Raffi. So if any of users are fans to Raffi, let me know if you can join the Wiki, okay?