Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Project Lazarus Wiki

What is your username? OfficalLogi101

Please link to the wiki here: Project Lazarus Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 50+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Last edit was on 18:46, March 17, 2020 by Applemasterexpert (Less than 5 edits)

All the current admins are either inactive or only plan on making moderation changes to the wiki. None of them seem to be on any of our community discord servers and don't seem to be available for contact.

Any other information: I am on the development team of the game that this wiki is about. (Link to Game on ROBLOX) (Link to my ROBLOX Profile) (ROBLOX Wikia Page for reference).

I want to use our official discord server for the game to host communication and lead community efforts for updating and maintaining this wiki.

I am to properly set up the wiki by setting themes and appearances that more closely align to the game aesthetic, providing writing general style guides/templates, and general organization (removing non-related/non-cannon pages, moving strategy pages to their own section, and deleting junk pages, etc.) so that the community can update and maintain the wiki with a good sense of direction.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi there! I'm Light, one of the Bureaucrats on the wiki. I've given you Bureaucratic permissions on the wiki. As well, I've joined the Discord, and I look forward to working with you!
Executive (message contr 📝) • 16:14, May 23, 2020 UTC

This seems to have been resolved internally! I'm going to close this request. HeyTots (talk) 16:17, May 26, 2020 (UTC)