Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary
(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information:''' Pinewood Builders or otherwise known as "Pinewood" is a Group on roblox that makes games. I am actually a Staff Member in one of the subgroups they have this group being "Pinewood Builders Security Team" and I am also apart of their media department. The user who owns this wiki is inactive and is not even apart of the group anymore, this wiki has random pages that need to be deleted, incorrect information, old information, random things that should not even be on there, etc.

'''Any other information:''' Pinewood Builders or otherwise known as "Pinewood" is a Group on roblox that makes games. I am actually a Staff Member in one of the subgroups they have this group being "Pinewood Builders Security Team" and I am also apart of their media department. The user who owns this wiki is inactive and is not even apart of the group anymore, this wiki has random pages that need to be deleted, incorrect information, old information, random things that should not even be on there, etc.
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hey! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the [[help:namespace|main content]] pages nearly every day manually for about a week—including at least creating a new article (excluding stubs and redirects or any other namespaces than main).
{{AdoptionResponse/usual}}<span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])05:59, March 27, 2020 (UTC)</span>

+
[[Category:Gaming adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
Also, you should create a [[Help:Blogs|blog]] or [[Help:Discussions|discussion post]] over there letting other users know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Rather, you should think of yourself as applying for a job, where you say, "I'd really like to become the admin of the wiki, and here's why." Then you say what, specifically, you want to do and invite people to comment. The notion is that you're building a ''conversation''. Then, you should go around to the user talk pages of all the people who have edited in the last 6-8 weeks and give them a link to the discussion, ''inviting'' them to join in.
  +

Please wait for further advice by Fandom Staff/Wiki Team. Be sure to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your ''current'' contribution history. Thanks!<br/> <span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])05:59, March 27, 2020 (UTC)</span>
  +
  +
:Hello. As mentioned, to meet the guidelines, you must be currently contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on [[Message Wall:JoePlay|my message wall]], and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 19:17, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
  +
  +
::Thanks for contacting me. Your edits look good, and I just gave you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 17:03, April 8, 2020 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Revision as of 17:03, 8 April 2020

Adoption requests Pinewood

What is your username? CombatSwift

Please link to the wiki here: Pinewood Wikia

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have done 15 edits on the wiki, fixing grammar, griefing and incorrect information over a monthly span.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I check the wiki whenever I have time and edit incorrect information or fix the griefing.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? March 4, 2016, Robyxide

Any other information: Pinewood Builders or otherwise known as "Pinewood" is a Group on roblox that makes games. I am actually a Staff Member in one of the subgroups they have this group being "Pinewood Builders Security Team" and I am also apart of their media department. The user who owns this wiki is inactive and is not even apart of the group anymore, this wiki has random pages that need to be deleted, incorrect information, old information, random things that should not even be on there, etc.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the main content pages nearly every day manually for about a week—including at least creating a new article (excluding stubs and redirects or any other namespaces than main).

Also, you should create a blog or discussion post over there letting other users know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Rather, you should think of yourself as applying for a job, where you say, "I'd really like to become the admin of the wiki, and here's why." Then you say what, specifically, you want to do and invite people to comment. The notion is that you're building a conversation. Then, you should go around to the user talk pages of all the people who have edited in the last 6-8 weeks and give them a link to the discussion, inviting them to join in.

Please wait for further advice by Fandom Staff/Wiki Team. Be sure to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history. Thanks!
*Laclale*()05:59, March 27, 2020 (UTC)

Hello. As mentioned, to meet the guidelines, you must be currently contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 19:17, March 27, 2020 (UTC)
Thanks for contacting me. Your edits look good, and I just gave you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 17:03, April 8, 2020 (UTC)