Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Piano Tiles Wiki (3)

What is your username? Kai_12.

Please link to the wiki here: https://piano-tiles.fandom.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 1,664.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I started contributing from 24 October 2017. Then I stopped contributing for a long time. I just came back this April 2020. This makes it a total of a few months without counting the gap.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User:Evan0512. Last edited on 05:22, 20 August 2019.

Any other information: I request you to grant me bureaucrat rights.
I'm basically one of the 4 people who built this wiki and added most of the content. The other 3 (including one admin/bureaucrat) have been inactive for a long time. The only reason I've never asked for bureaucrat (or admin) rights is because I've never needed it, but now I have some use for it - to be able to delete some useless pages and content, edit some protected pages and templates, edit the CSS, etc. I honestly wouldn't even want these rights if someone was around to do these, so it doesn't matter that much to me even if I don't get it.

Kai 12 (talk) 18:35, April 19, 2020 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good, and I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 15:42, April 23, 2020 (UTC)