Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Line 19: Line 19:

''[[User:Asarta|Asarta]] ([[Message Wall: Asarta|talk]]) Eggs are all'' 14:23, June 13, 2020 (UTC)

''[[User:Asarta|Asarta]] ([[Message Wall: Asarta|talk]]) Eggs are all'' 14:23, June 13, 2020 (UTC)
  +
  +
{{Author}}
  +
Ok, I think my poll has been up for a week now and my blog post has been up since June 6 (in my time zone)/June 7 (in UTC time zone). [[User:CaillouFan|CaillouFan]] ([[User_talk:CaillouFan|talk]]) - I love the TV show Caillou. 15:56, June 15, 2020 (UTC)

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 15:56, 15 June 2020

Adoption requests Peppa Pig Wiki (5)

What is your username? CaillouFan

Please link to the wiki here: Peppa Pig Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 76 edits in total (as of June 15, 2020, 11:54 AM EST)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 month

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? RebeccaRabbitLover01, 05:07, April 19, 2020 (UTC)

Any other information: The last Admin that edited has not made an edit for nearly 2 months. I made a blog post about it along with a poll at the bottom of the blog post, and the poll got 4 yes’s, 0 maybe’s, and 0 no’s. I also notified as much users as I can you can see here if you look at the edits I made on June 9th. I am an Admin and Bureaucrat on Doggy Talents Wiki, an Admin on the Caillou Wiki, an Admin on the Ultimate Gaming Wiki, and a few others wiki where I am a moderator/Admin too.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi, your edits are looking good. Please note however that it is generally advised to run a poll for at least a week before submitting an request. Apart from that I believe you have a good chance.

Cheers!

Asarta (talk) Eggs are all 14:23, June 13, 2020 (UTC)

PAGENAME

Ok, I think my poll has been up for a week now and my blog post has been up since June 6 (in my time zone)/June 7 (in UTC time zone). CaillouFan (talk) - I love the TV show Caillou. 15:56, June 15, 2020 (UTC)