Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 7: Line 7:

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 300'''

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 300'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 1/2 weeks '''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 and a half weeks '''

''' When and Who Was The Last Admin That Edited The Wiki?'''

''' When and Who Was The Last Admin That Edited The Wiki?'''
Line 15: Line 15:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

Me and my friends LoveShepherds and Jane2020-2009JV have been the only ones creating pages lately. We are hoping to grow the wiki and we can't change things up much or block people if we're not admins. The founder Emilysomerspoint is very inactive so she can't make us admins.
+
Me and my friends LoveShepherds and Jane2020-2009JV have been the only ones creating pages lately. We are hoping to grow the wiki and we can't change things up much or block people if we're not admins. The founder Emilysomerspoint is very inactive so she can't make us admins.

+
:Hello. Thanks for your interest in adopting this wiki, but at this time we do not feel you meet the criteria to be admin of this community due to your recent history on Fandom. —[[User:MakeShift|<span title="My user page">MakeShift</span>]] <staff/> <small>([[User talk:MakeShift|<span title="Contact me">talk</span>]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/MakeShift|<span title="My contributions to {{SITENAME}}">contribs</span>]])</small> 01:01, May 29, 2020 (UTC)
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 01:01, 29 May 2020

Adoption requests PAW Patrol Fanon 2 Wiki

What is your username? FlickerandFlame

Please link to the wiki here: https://paw-patrol-fanon-2.fandom.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 300

How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 and a half weeks

When and Who Was The Last Admin That Edited The Wiki?

The last admin the edited it was the founder, Emilysomerspoint. The last time she edited it was three years ago. The specific date is March 31st, 2017.

Any other information:

Hello. Thanks for your interest in adopting this wiki, but at this time we do not feel you meet the criteria to be admin of this community due to your recent history on Fandom. —MakeShift (talk · contribs) 01:01, May 29, 2020 (UTC)