Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary

Line 13: Line 13:

'''Any other information:''' I want to start this wiki up again. Thank you for listening to my pitch. (:

'''Any other information:''' I want to start this wiki up again. Thank you for listening to my pitch. (:

+
==Response==
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
Hi! To adopt a wiki you need to edit every day for about a week. Please contact me on [[Message Wall:Hypsoline|my wall]] once you've done this. Good luck! [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 14:08, October 25, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 14:08, 25 October 2019

Adoption requests Over The Garden Wall

What is your username? ChevalierMacabre

Please link to the wiki here: Over the Garden Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Quite a lot, I’m hoping to do more once I receive my role.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I started a few years ago on a different account named THEIRISHAWESOME, but I lost that account, so I have recently started it on my current account.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There are 2 admins, BeMore89, who last edited in 2017, and WirtSama who last edited in 2015.

Any other information: I want to start this wiki up again. Thank you for listening to my pitch. (:

Response[]

Hi! To adopt a wiki you need to edit every day for about a week. Please contact me on my wall once you've done this. Good luck! Hypsoline (talk) 14:08, October 25, 2019 (UTC)