FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")

(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? [[central:User:Talking-Friends-link|Talking-Friends-link]]'''
+
'''What is your username? ''' [[central:User:Talking-Friends-link|Talking-Friends-link]]

'''Please link to the wiki here: [https://outfit7.fandom.com/wiki/Outfit7_Wiki Outfit7 Wiki]'''
+
'''Please link to the wiki here: ''' [https://outfit7.fandom.com/wiki/Outfit7_Wiki Outfit7 Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently 55.'''
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' Currently 55.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? Since April 8, 2020'''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since April 8, 2020

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? [[central:User:LauraIngalls|LauraIngalls]] on January 4, 2014.'''
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' [[central:User:LauraIngalls|LauraIngalls]] on January 4, 2014.

'''Any other information:'''
+
'''Any other information:''' The only bureaucrat on this wiki is LauraIngalls who is the founder of the wiki. And I would also like to become a bureaucrat on the wiki. I have edited it for over 7 days too. I would like to become bureaucrat because people keep vandalising pages and adding fake information which has nothing to do with the company Outfit7.

The only bureaucrat on this wiki is LauraIngalls who is the founder of the wiki. And I would also like to become a bureaucrat on the wiki. I have edited it for 7 days straight too. I would like to become bureaucrat because people keep vandalising pages and adding fake information which has nothing to do with the company Outfit7.
+
::I'm sorry, but the wiki is far too inactive to [[adoption:guidelines|qualify for adoption]]. On most days during the past month, page views have been at or near zero, putting it dangerously close to auto closure.

+
::We'd recommend that you apply your efforts to other, more popular topics. That way, your contributions will be seen by more people — and will likely last for a longer period of time.

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
::{{user:CzechOut/Sig}}{{User:CzechOut/TimeFormat}} 18:00: Tue 09 Jun 2020</span>
  +
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 18:00, June 9, 2020

Adoption requests Outflt7 Wiki

What is your username? Talking-Friends-link

Please link to the wiki here: Outfit7 Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently 55.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since April 8, 2020

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? LauraIngalls on January 4, 2014.

Any other information: The only bureaucrat on this wiki is LauraIngalls who is the founder of the wiki. And I would also like to become a bureaucrat on the wiki. I have edited it for over 7 days too. I would like to become bureaucrat because people keep vandalising pages and adding fake information which has nothing to do with the company Outfit7.

I'm sorry, but the wiki is far too inactive to qualify for adoption. On most days during the past month, page views have been at or near zero, putting it dangerously close to auto closure.
We'd recommend that you apply your efforts to other, more popular topics. That way, your contributions will be seen by more people — and will likely last for a longer period of time.
czechout@fandom    fly tardis 18:00: Tue 09 Jun 2020
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.