FANDOM

(Formatting)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? [[central:User:Talking-Friends-link|Talking-Friends-link]]'''
+
'''What is your username? ''' [[central:User:Talking-Friends-link|Talking-Friends-link]]

'''Please link to the wiki here: [https://outfit7.fandom.com/wiki/Outfit7_Wiki Outfit7 Wiki]'''
+
'''Please link to the wiki here: ''' [https://outfit7.fandom.com/wiki/Outfit7_Wiki Outfit7 Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently 55.'''
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' Currently 55.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? Since April 8, 2020'''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Since April 8, 2020

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? [[central:User:LauraIngalls|LauraIngalls]] on January 4, 2014.'''

'''Any other information:'''

The only bureaucrat on this wiki is LauraIngalls who is the founder of the wiki. And I would also like to become a bureaucrat on the wiki. I have edited it for over 7 days too. I would like to become bureaucrat because people keep vandalising pages and adding fake information which has nothing to do with the company Outfit7.

+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' [[central:User:LauraIngalls|LauraIngalls]] on January 4, 2014.

+
'''Any other information:''' The only bureaucrat on this wiki is LauraIngalls who is the founder of the wiki. And I would also like to become a bureaucrat on the wiki. I have edited it for over 7 days too. I would like to become bureaucrat because people keep vandalising pages and adding fake information which has nothing to do with the company Outfit7.

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 16:55, May 31, 2020

Adoption requests Outflt7 Wiki

What is your username? Talking-Friends-link

Please link to the wiki here: Outfit7 Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Currently 55.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since April 8, 2020

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? LauraIngalls on January 4, 2014.

Any other information: The only bureaucrat on this wiki is LauraIngalls who is the founder of the wiki. And I would also like to become a bureaucrat on the wiki. I have edited it for over 7 days too. I would like to become bureaucrat because people keep vandalising pages and adding fake information which has nothing to do with the company Outfit7.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.