Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Line 15: Line 15:

:{{AdoptionResponse}}

:{{AdoptionResponse}}

:Your contributions look good as for now, you just have to keep editing regularly until a Staff member checks this request. However, it looks like there's another pretty active user on the wiki, [[w:c:otherworld:User:MattyAliceClaire|MattyAliceClaire]]. You should ask them if they agree with your adopting the wiki (they might be interested in adoption too). -- {{User:Lord Ghiraim/Sig2|13:02|2|January|2018|}}

:Your contributions look good as for now, you just have to keep editing regularly until a Staff member checks this request. However, it looks like there's another pretty active user on the wiki, [[w:c:otherworld:User:MattyAliceClaire|MattyAliceClaire]]. You should ask them if they agree with your adopting the wiki (they might be interested in adoption too). -- {{User:Lord Ghiraim/Sig2|13:02|2|January|2018|}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. Your contributions look great, but you will need to have edited there a full week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Please keep editing and let me know on my wall to check back in another 2 or 3 days! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 05:48, January 5, 2018 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:48, 5 January 2018

Adoption requests Otherworld Wiki

What is your username? Jamieb18

Please link to the wiki here: http://otherworld.wikia.com/wiki/Otherworld

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 169

How many days/months have you been editing there? 4 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 20:43, 28 August 2016 DaniGirl

Any other information: Admins haven't been active since 2016, wiki contains multiple articles that are incomplete, not up to date or which have conflicting/incorrect information as well as some pages featuring despite not being related to the subject of the wiki

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Your contributions look good as for now, you just have to keep editing regularly until a Staff member checks this request. However, it looks like there's another pretty active user on the wiki, MattyAliceClaire. You should ask them if they agree with your adopting the wiki (they might be interested in adoption too). -- Lord Ghiraim 13:02, January 2 2018 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look great, but you will need to have edited there a full week in order to be eligible to adopt the wiki. Please keep editing and let me know on my wall to check back in another 2 or 3 days! -- Wendy (talk 05:48, January 5, 2018 (UTC)