Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader/Adoption requests}} '''What is your username?''' VinnyBoii '''Please link to the wiki here:''' https://orcsmustdie.fandom.com '''How many days have you edited...")

No edit summary
Line 28: Line 28:

Please consider this "early" adoption, as we're actively trying to make this page better.

Please consider this "early" adoption, as we're actively trying to make this page better.

+
==Adoption==
  +
Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize, and maintain the wiki.

+
* Customize your community's look by visiting the [[Special:ThemeDesigner|Theme Designer]], where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
* Create infoboxes using the [[Help:Infoboxes|portable infobox format]] for your visitors on mobile devices.
  +
  +
* Look through the various useful reports available at [[Special:Analytics]] including top search terms, popular pages, and more.
  +
  +
* Stop by [[w:c:community|Community Central]] to stay informed with our [[w:Blog:FANDOM Staff Blog|staff blog]], and ask questions on [https://community.fandom.com/f our community discussions]. You may also want to join our [[w:Discord|official Discord server]].
  +
  +
* Lastly, visit our [[w:Help:Contents|help pages]] to learn the ins and outs of running a wiki, including [[w:Help:Community Management|tips for managing your community]], [[w:Help:Building_a_community#Attracting_contributors|how to attract contributors]], and [[w:Help:User rights|how to add other admins]].
  +
  +
Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar. It has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions.
  +
  +
Good luck with the wiki! —[[User:Moviesign|Moviesign]] ([[User talk:Moviesign|talk]]) 02:48, 1 August 2021 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 02:48, 1 August 2021

Adoption requests Orcs Must Die! Wiki

What is your username? VinnyBoii

Please link to the wiki here: https://orcsmustdie.fandom.com

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 4

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: Ok yea, I have less than a week of active editing. But I believe none of us do at the moment.

A new group of users are attempting to revive the Orcs Must Die! Wiki, specifically we're focusing on Orcs Must Die! 3!

I'm not exactly requesting that I become the soul admin, I'm looking for Me, MotoManDan, and TimeMaster to become admins, as we're kind of the "leads" on this project.

I know that TimeMaster has contact with a representative, and I could have him message them directly, but I thought doing it through the official request would be better.

One of the big issues we have is we don't have access to the Theme Editor. There are a lot of things we want to revamp that requires access to that tool.

If this gets denied by the end of the week, I'll have reached my 7 consecutive days, and will most likely make the request again; or have someone else make the same request.

Adoption

Hi. I’ve given you admin and bureaucrat rights on this community as you requested. You now have the tools you need to clean up, customize, and maintain the wiki.

• Customize your community's look by visiting the Theme Designer, where you can add color and style to your background and wordmark for your desktop visitors.
  • Look through the various useful reports available at Special:Analytics including top search terms, popular pages, and more.

Check out your Admin Dashboard, which can be found by clicking "Admin" on the bottom toolbar. It has links to all your new tools. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Good luck with the wiki! —Moviesign (talk) 02:48, 1 August 2021 (UTC)