Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Forumheader/Adoption requests}} '''What is your username?''' Slybirdz '''Please link to the wiki here:''' https://oneyplays.fandom.com '''How many days have you edited th...")

mNo edit summary

Line 15: Line 15:

'''Comments/Reasons for adoption:'''

'''Comments/Reasons for adoption:'''

<nowiki>This community has a big vandalism problem, and there are currently no moderators to deal with it. I have worked on numerous wikis outside of fandom, and believe my experience would make me an excellent administrator for this community. Thank you for reading!</nowiki>

<nowiki>This community has a big vandalism problem, and there are currently no moderators to deal with it. I have worked on numerous wikis outside of fandom, and believe my experience would make me an excellent administrator for this community. Thank you for reading!</nowiki>
  +
:Hello, you must have contributed to the wiki consistently for about a week before you will be eligible to adopt it. [[w:c:SOAP:Report:Vandalism|Contact SOAP]] about any vandalism problems. --[[User:Pcj|Pcj]] ([[User talk:Pcj|talk]]) <staff /> 13:37, 14 October 2021 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 13:38, 14 October 2021

Adoption requests Oney Plays Wiki (4)

What is your username? Slybirdz

Please link to the wiki here: https://oneyplays.fandom.com

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: This community has a big vandalism problem, and there are currently no moderators to deal with it. I have worked on numerous wikis outside of fandom, and believe my experience would make me an excellent administrator for this community. Thank you for reading!

Hello, you must have contributed to the wiki consistently for about a week before you will be eligible to adopt it. Contact SOAP about any vandalism problems. --Pcj (talk) 13:37, 14 October 2021 (UTC)