Community Central
Community Central
m (Oof, the signature.)
No edit summary

(2 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 14: Line 14:

{{AdoptionResponse/activebureaucrat|oggyandthecockroaches|N. Harmonik}}--<font face="Rubik">[[User:Jamie248|<span style="color:orange;font-weight:bold">Jamie248</span>]] [ [[User talk:Jamie248|<span style="color:blue;font-weight:bold">T</span>]] • [[Special:Contributions/Jamie248|<span style="color:red;font-weight:bold">C</span>]] • [[Special:Editcount/Jamie248|<span style="color:green;font-weight:bold">E</span>]] • [[w:User:Jamie248/Guestbook|📝]] ] <span style="color:purple;font-weight:bold;font-size:100%;">20:29, May 30, 2020 (UTC)</span></font>

{{AdoptionResponse/activebureaucrat|oggyandthecockroaches|N. Harmonik}}--<font face="Rubik">[[User:Jamie248|<span style="color:orange;font-weight:bold">Jamie248</span>]] [ [[User talk:Jamie248|<span style="color:blue;font-weight:bold">T</span>]] • [[Special:Contributions/Jamie248|<span style="color:red;font-weight:bold">C</span>]] • [[Special:Editcount/Jamie248|<span style="color:green;font-weight:bold">E</span>]] • [[w:User:Jamie248/Guestbook|📝]] ] <span style="color:purple;font-weight:bold;font-size:100%;">20:29, May 30, 2020 (UTC)</span></font>
  +
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
This is the second time you've tried adopting this wiki today, the same answer is going to be no. <span style="font-family:rubik"><span style="border-radius:4px;background:#0099ff;padding:4px;color:white">~ Signed Aeywoo</span> <span style="border-radius:4px;background:#0099ff;padding:4px">[[User:Aeywoo|<span style="color: #fff;text-decoration:underline">Profile</span>]] <span style="color: #fff;">-</span> [[User talk:Aeywoo|<span style="color: #fff; text-decoration:underline">Wall</span>]]</span> <span class="nounderlinelink" title="UTC+ 9:30" style="border-radius:4px;background:#0099ff;padding:4px;color:#fff">21:09, June 1, 2020 (UTC)</span></span>
  +
  +
==Official response==
  +
As Jamie248 mentioned, the wiki currently has an active admin team, and so it is not eligible for adoption. If you believe there are people spamming the wiki, along with undoing the edits yourself, you can speak to the administrators and they can act appropriately - they can also help if users are harassing you for making simple edits. —[[User:MakeShift|<span title="My user page">MakeShift</span>]] <staff/> <small>([[User talk:MakeShift|<span title="Contact me">talk</span>]] &middot; [[Special:Contributions/MakeShift|<span title="My contributions to {{SITENAME}}">contribs</span>]])</small> 10:11, June 3, 2020 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 10:12, 3 June 2020

Adoption requests Oggy and the Cockroaches

What is your username? FoxFunter

Please link to the wiki here: Oggy and the Cockroaches Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 112

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? ThePika123 (Adminstartor) N. Harmonik (Bureaucrat)

Any other information: I want to adopt this wiki because the wiki is filled with bunch of bots and spammers who are putting unreliable informations. And 4 or 6 years ago the wiki was more better and informative. Now all looks like same Rabbit-hole. And when ever i try to revert it. Few fellow users comes and harasses me. So thats why i want to adopt it.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

This wiki is not adoptable because the most recent bureaucrat has edited the wiki within the last 60 days. Please contact N. Harmonik if you want admin rights. Thanks.

--Jamie248 [ TCE📝 ] 20:29, May 30, 2020 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

This is the second time you've tried adopting this wiki today, the same answer is going to be no. ~ Signed Aeywoo Profile - Wall 21:09, June 1, 2020 (UTC)

Official response[]

As Jamie248 mentioned, the wiki currently has an active admin team, and so it is not eligible for adoption. If you believe there are people spamming the wiki, along with undoing the edits yourself, you can speak to the administrators and they can act appropriately - they can also help if users are harassing you for making simple edits. —MakeShift (talk · contribs) 10:11, June 3, 2020 (UTC)