FANDOM

(wiki's admin response)
Line 16: Line 16:

{{AdoptionResponse}} In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which a few of them haven't been. If you wish to gain rights on the wiki, you'll have to ask them.--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}

{{AdoptionResponse}} In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which a few of them haven't been. If you wish to gain rights on the wiki, you'll have to ask them.--{{User:Annabeth and Percy/Sig}}
  +
  +
Not sure what he's talking about since he only joined in the last couple days. I kind of have suspicions that he's a banned user. I said I would consider him for an admin position if he showed good wiki behavior and waited a few weeks. - [[User:Astrogamer|Astrogamer]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 18:02, July 12, 2017

Adoption requests Nintendo Wiki

What is your username? ErrorThrone

Please link to the wiki here: This is your link at Nintendo Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 4 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? July 11, 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I think it's Astrogamer, February 2, 2014

Any other information: I'll be the solo admin, till the founder returns, the other user is not fit for the job, due to edit warring and being underage and has it blocked/banned from the Wikia. Also, he edit wars and has bypassed the multiple bans.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):
In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which a few of them haven't been. If you wish to gain rights on the wiki, you'll have to ask them.--Toothless_Glasses.gif Annabeth and Percy🎵Some things are different than we thought, there's more to life than what we're taught. I'm speaking up, enough's enough.🎵Toothless_Glasses.gif

Not sure what he's talking about since he only joined in the last couple days. I kind of have suspicions that he's a banned user. I said I would consider him for an admin position if he showed good wiki behavior and waited a few weeks. - Astrogamer

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.