Tag: rte-source
No edit summary
Tags: Visual edit apiedit
Line 6: Line 6:

[http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/ Nintendo Wiki]

[http://nintendo.wikia.com/wiki/ Nintendo Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 4 edits
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' I have many edits have been made on the wiki

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' July 11, 2017
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there? I have''' editing pages more at day/months and i'll autoconfirm this user at 4 days and 10 edits

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' I think it's [[w:c:nintendo:Special:ListUsers/sysop|Astrogamer]], February 2, 2014

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' I think it's [[w:c:nintendo:Special:ListUsers/sysop|Astrogamer]], February 2, 2014

Revision as of 18:38, 12 July 2017

Adoption requests Nintendo Wiki

What is your username? ErrorThrone

Please link to the wiki here: This is your link at Nintendo Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I have many edits have been made on the wiki

How many days/months have you been editing there? I have editing pages more at day/months and i'll autoconfirm this user at 4 days and 10 edits

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? I think it's Astrogamer, February 2, 2014

Any other information: I'll be the solo admin, till the founder returns, the other user is not fit for the job, due to edit warring and being underage and has it blocked/banned from the Wikia. Also, he edit wars and has bypassed the multiple bans.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

In order to be able to adopt a wiki, all admins would have to be inactive for at least 60 days, which a few of them haven't been. If you wish to gain rights on the wiki, you'll have to ask them.--latest?cb=20161110045342 Annabeth and Percy🎵I'm gonna stand tall, take it to the top. I'll be free, can't bring me down.🎵latest?cb=20161110045342

4 edits are not enough. You need to edit pages. ErrorThrone (talk) 18:07, July 12, 2017 (UTC)

Not sure what he's talking about since he only joined in the last couple days. I kind of have suspicions that he's a banned user. I said I would consider him for an admin position if he showed good wiki behavior and waited a few weeks. - Astrogamer

What are you talking about? I'm trying to adopt a wiki to become a admin in Nintendo Wiki. ErrorThrone (talk) 18:07, July 12, 2017 (UTC)