Community Central
Community Central
(I MADE AN ADOPTION REQUEST)
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

m (Formatting.)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? BobRoberts69'''
+
'''What is your username?''' BobRoberts69

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:nendio|Nend.io Wiki]]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 211
'''Please link to the wiki here: '''https://nendio.wikia.com

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 9 months

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' The last time an admin edited the wiki was when Eogito (the owner) edited it on July 2, 2018.
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 211'''

'''Any other information:''' I have created almost all of the wiki pages, and I would like to promote some people to admin so the wiki can become active again.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? 9 months'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''The last time an admin edited the wiki was when Eogito (the owner) edited it on July 2, 2018.

'''Any other information: ''' I have created almost all of the wiki pages, and I would like to promote some people to admin so the wiki can become active again.

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 21:55, 7 January 2019

Adoption requests Nend.io Wiki (2)

What is your username? BobRoberts69

Please link to the wiki here: Nend.io Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 211

How many days/months have you been editing there? 9 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The last time an admin edited the wiki was when Eogito (the owner) edited it on July 2, 2018.

Any other information: I have created almost all of the wiki pages, and I would like to promote some people to admin so the wiki can become active again.