Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests TV/Movie requests Nature Cat Wiki

What is your username? 1033Forest

Please link to the wiki here: https://nature-cat.fandom.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 19

How many days/months have you been editing there? 5 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 15:10, 15 August 2020, Ferrets

Any other information: This wiki has no active admins at this point, and I have been getting into the Nature Cat series and knowing more about each episode as I watch them. There have been many users adding fake episodes/specials with fake voice actors to this wiki when it isn't a fanon wiki. As part of this wiki's staff team, I can get rid of the fanon work that many users are adding and turn this wiki into what this wiki was meant to be: a source for info about Nature Cat episodes.

Official response[]

Hello, thanks for your interest in adopting the Nature Cat Wiki! I'm glad to see you're excited to adopt the wiki! Unfortunately, one of our requirements for adoption is that you are actively editing on the wiki.

I'm going to close this adoption request for now. Please make sure to continue editing at least every day or two for a week before creating another adoption request in order to improve your chances of a successful adoption.

Good luck!

× Cörey (talk) 22:11, 25 February 2021 (UTC)