FANDOM

Line 21: Line 21:

'''Hello, There are active contributors. But the wiki admin hasn't enabled blog posts. Also Discussions isn't enabled on it. So I will contact staff to enable it for you. Then I will give you a blank link to a blog and then you can explain why you would be the best person on the wiki to have the responsibilities on the wiki. [[User:CJRichards|CJRichards]] ([[User talk:CJRichards|talk]]) 16:42, August 12, 2018 (UTC)'''

'''Hello, There are active contributors. But the wiki admin hasn't enabled blog posts. Also Discussions isn't enabled on it. So I will contact staff to enable it for you. Then I will give you a blank link to a blog and then you can explain why you would be the best person on the wiki to have the responsibilities on the wiki. [[User:CJRichards|CJRichards]] ([[User talk:CJRichards|talk]]) 16:42, August 12, 2018 (UTC)'''
  +
:As a contributor there, I'd rather see you not adopt. [https://thenarutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Poji_Keisatsu#comm-11495 The way you speak to others] isn't characteristic of a suited administrator. [[User:Munchvtec|Munchvtec]] ([[User talk:Munchvtec|talk]]) 19:17, August 12, 2018 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 19:17, August 12, 2018

Adoption requests Naruto Fanon Wiki (3)

What is your username?
User:NejiHyuga2

Please link to the wiki here:
The Naruto Fanon Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?
516 edits and counting.

How many days/months have you been editing there?
Joined May 3, 2017.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?
User:LastationLover5000 with last edit being on April 27th, 2018.

Any other information:
I have already set up a request to adopt this wiki last year and it was rejected due to Lastation making edits when I posted the adoption notice. However, this time around, Lastation has not edited for almost four months and I would like to renew my adoption request. Thank you for looking this over. Have a wonderful morning/day/evening!

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Hello, There are active contributors. But the wiki admin hasn't enabled blog posts. Also Discussions isn't enabled on it. So I will contact staff to enable it for you. Then I will give you a blank link to a blog and then you can explain why you would be the best person on the wiki to have the responsibilities on the wiki. CJRichards (talk) 16:42, August 12, 2018 (UTC)

As a contributor there, I'd rather see you not adopt. The way you speak to others isn't characteristic of a suited administrator. Munchvtec (talk) 19:17, August 12, 2018 (UTC)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.