Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(3 intermediate revisions by 2 users not shown)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''<br />[[w:c:thenarutofanon:user:NejiHyuga2|User:NejiHyuga2]]
+
'''What is your username?''' [[w:c:thenarutofanon:user:NejiHyuga2|User:NejiHyuga2]]

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''<br />[https://thenarutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Fanon_Wiki <s>The</s> Naruto Fanon Wiki]
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [https://thenarutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Naruto_Fanon_Wiki <s>The</s> Naruto Fanon Wiki]

+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 516 edits and counting

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''<br />
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' Joined May 3, 2017
516 edits and counting.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''<br />Joined May 3, 2017.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''<br />[[w:c:thenarutofanon:user:LastationLover5000|User:LastationLover5000]] with last edit being on April 27th, 2018.

'''Any other information:'''<br />I have already set up a request to adopt this wiki last year and it was rejected due to Lastation making edits when I posted the adoption notice. However, this time around, Lastation has ''not'' edited for almost four months and I would like to renew my adoption request. Thank you for looking this over. Have a wonderful morning/day/evening!

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' [[w:c:thenarutofanon:user:LastationLover5000|User:LastationLover5000]] with last edit being on April 27th, 2018.

'''Any other information:''' I have already set up a request to adopt this wiki last year and it was rejected due to Lastation making edits when I posted the adoption notice. However, this time around, Lastation has ''not'' edited for almost four months and I would like to renew my adoption request. Thank you for looking this over. Have a wonderful morning/day/evening!

'''Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)'''

'''Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)'''
Line 22: Line 17:

'''Hello, There are active contributors. But the wiki admin hasn't enabled blog posts. Also Discussions isn't enabled on it. So I will contact staff to enable it for you. Then I will give you a blank link to a blog and then you can explain why you would be the best person on the wiki to have the responsibilities on the wiki. [[User:CJRichards|CJRichards]] ([[User talk:CJRichards|talk]]) 16:42, August 12, 2018 (UTC)'''

'''Hello, There are active contributors. But the wiki admin hasn't enabled blog posts. Also Discussions isn't enabled on it. So I will contact staff to enable it for you. Then I will give you a blank link to a blog and then you can explain why you would be the best person on the wiki to have the responsibilities on the wiki. [[User:CJRichards|CJRichards]] ([[User talk:CJRichards|talk]]) 16:42, August 12, 2018 (UTC)'''

:As a contributor there, I'd rather see you not adopt. [https://thenarutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Poji_Keisatsu#comm-11495 The way you speak to others] isn't characteristic of a suited administrator. [[User:Munchvtec|Munchvtec]] ([[User talk:Munchvtec|talk]]) 19:17, August 12, 2018 (UTC)

:As a contributor there, I'd rather see you not adopt. [https://thenarutofanon.wikia.com/wiki/Poji_Keisatsu#comm-11495 The way you speak to others] isn't characteristic of a suited administrator. [[User:Munchvtec|Munchvtec]] ([[User talk:Munchvtec|talk]]) 19:17, August 12, 2018 (UTC)
  +
: I'm the active admin on that wiki, and I don't believe it needs to be up for adoption. I've been away briefly, but I am back. There's no need to place the wiki up for adoption.—[[User:LastationLover5000|Mina Țepeș]] <!--[[File:Two Star.png|20px|link=User talk:LastationLover5000]]--> 06:00, August 13, 2018 (UTC)
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
  +
::Hello. As you can see, the admin (sysop), is once again active, so you would need LastationLover5000's written support in order to adopt, which has been made clear that will not happen. [[User:JoePlay|<b>JoePlay</b>]] https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/joeplayground/images/e/e5/FandomStaff.png [[User talk:JoePlay|<font size="1">(talk)</font>]] 21:51, August 15, 2018 (UTC)
  +

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 21:51, 15 August 2018

Adoption requests Naruto Fanon Wiki (3)

What is your username? User:NejiHyuga2

Please link to the wiki here: The Naruto Fanon Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 516 edits and counting

How many days/months have you been editing there? Joined May 3, 2017

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? User:LastationLover5000 with last edit being on April 27th, 2018.

Any other information: I have already set up a request to adopt this wiki last year and it was rejected due to Lastation making edits when I posted the adoption notice. However, this time around, Lastation has not edited for almost four months and I would like to renew my adoption request. Thank you for looking this over. Have a wonderful morning/day/evening!

Unofficial response: (Please wait for an official response by a staff member)

Hello, There are active contributors. But the wiki admin hasn't enabled blog posts. Also Discussions isn't enabled on it. So I will contact staff to enable it for you. Then I will give you a blank link to a blog and then you can explain why you would be the best person on the wiki to have the responsibilities on the wiki. CJRichards (talk) 16:42, August 12, 2018 (UTC)

As a contributor there, I'd rather see you not adopt. The way you speak to others isn't characteristic of a suited administrator. Munchvtec (talk) 19:17, August 12, 2018 (UTC)
I'm the active admin on that wiki, and I don't believe it needs to be up for adoption. I've been away briefly, but I am back. There's no need to place the wiki up for adoption.—Mina Țepeș 06:00, August 13, 2018 (UTC)
Hello. As you can see, the admin (sysop), is once again active, so you would need LastationLover5000's written support in order to adopt, which has been made clear that will not happen. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 21:51, August 15, 2018 (UTC)