No edit summary
Line 8: Line 8:

'''Have you edited there ''each'' day for the past seven days?''' Yes

'''Have you edited there ''each'' day for the past seven days?''' Yes
::''If not, please do not submit this request.''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 7 days
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 7 days

'''On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to [[Special:ListAdmins]]. Then, list here the last time an admin edited and who it was.''' 04:47, April 27, 2018 - [https://napoleonic-wars.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Richard_Crankshaw/ Richard Crankshaw]

'''On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to [[Special:ListAdmins]]. Then, list here the last time an admin edited and who it was.''' 04:47, April 27, 2018 - [https://napoleonic-wars.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Richard_Crankshaw/ Richard Crankshaw]

'''Any other information:''' Wiki had little information concerning Napoleonic wars, contained topics of a provocative nature with foul and insulting language, and is abandoned by author for almost two years. Had to clear all the articles the previous authour has made, and one of the articles has a very disrespectful photoshopped image.
'''Any other information:'''

Wiki had little information concerning Napoleonic wars, contained topics of a provocative nature with foul and insulting language, and is abandoned by author for almost two years. Had to clear all the articles the previous authour has made, and one of the articles has a very disrespectful photoshopped image.

I have left a message on the users message wall, but no reply has been made.

I wish to adopt this wiki so that it will no longer stay under disrepair and became a respectful and knowledgeable site of information about the Napoleonic wars.

I wish to adopt this wiki so that it will no longer stay under disrepair and became a respectful and knowledgeable site of information about the Napoleonic wars.
  +
{{AdoptionResponse/usual}}<span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])04:01, March 29, 2020 (UTC)</span>

+
{{AdoptionResponse}} Hey! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the [[help:namespace|main content]] pages nearly every day manually for about a week—including at least creating a new article (excluding stubs and redirects or any other namespaces than main).
  +
  +
Also, you should create a [[Help:Blogs|blog]] or [[Help:Discussions|discussion post]] over there letting other users know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Rather, you should think of yourself as applying for a job, where you say, "I'd really like to become the admin of the wiki, and here's why." Then you say what, specifically, you want to do and invite people to comment. The notion is that you're building a ''conversation''. Then, you should go around to the user talk pages of all the people who have edited in the last 6-8 weeks and give them a link to the discussion, ''inviting'' them to join in.
  +
  +
Please wait for further advice by Fandom Staff/Wiki Team. Be sure to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your ''current'' contribution history. Thanks!<br/>

<span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])04:01, March 29, 2020 (UTC)</span>

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 19:26, 29 March 2020

Adoption requests Napoleonic wars

Please link to your username: TheWanderingRanger

Please link to the wiki here: Napoleonic Wars

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 67

Have you edited there each day for the past seven days? Yes

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 days

On the wiki you wish to adopt, please go to Special:ListAdmins. Then, list here the last time an admin edited and who it was. 04:47, April 27, 2018 - Richard Crankshaw

Any other information: Wiki had little information concerning Napoleonic wars, contained topics of a provocative nature with foul and insulting language, and is abandoned by author for almost two years. Had to clear all the articles the previous authour has made, and one of the articles has a very disrespectful photoshopped image.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the main content pages nearly every day manually for about a week—including at least creating a new article (excluding stubs and redirects or any other namespaces than main).

Also, you should create a blog or discussion post over there letting other users know you'd like to adopt the wiki. Rather, you should think of yourself as applying for a job, where you say, "I'd really like to become the admin of the wiki, and here's why." Then you say what, specifically, you want to do and invite people to comment. The notion is that you're building a conversation. Then, you should go around to the user talk pages of all the people who have edited in the last 6-8 weeks and give them a link to the discussion, inviting them to join in.

Please wait for further advice by Fandom Staff/Wiki Team. Be sure to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history. Thanks!
*Laclale*()04:01, March 29, 2020 (UTC)