Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests Nabari No Ou Wiki

What is your username? My username is Kutsinta

Please link to the wiki here: nabarinoou.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I currently have 256 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I recently got around to making an account and have been editing for the last 7 days so far.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The current admin is listed as Caasi, and the last time they've edited was 11:41, November 28, 2009.

There are two other admins that I'm aware of, but they're not showing up on that page for some reason.

They are: EternallyBegotten (last edited: 18:30, May 30, 2014) and BlackButlerfoeva123 (last edited: 17:53, July 19, 2012).

Any other information: I've really loved this series for a very long time, and I would really like to continue sharing that love with the wiki! There's a lot of information that's missing, which I've been working on getting up to date, and the wiki's been dead for a really long time now so I'd like to do whatever I can to make things feel lively there again and freshen things up with new updates that might encourage more people to drop by and contribute~!