FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")

(Formatting)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username?'''
+
'''What is your username?''' My username is [[w:c:nabarinoou:User:Kutsinta|Kutsinta]]

My username is [[w:c:nabarinoou:User:Kutsinta|Kutsinta]]
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [[w:c:nabarinoou:nabari no ou wiki|nabarinoou.wikia.com]]

+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' I currently have 256 edits.

'''Please link to the wiki here:'''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' I recently got around to making an account and have been editing for the last 7 days so far.

[[w:c:nabarinoou:nabari no ou wiki|nabarinoou.wikia.com]]
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' The current admin is listed as [[w:c:nabarinoou:User:Caasi|Caasi]], and the last time they've edited was 11:41, November 28, 2009.

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?'''

I currently have 256 edits.

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?'''

I recently got around to making an account and have been editing for the last 7 days so far.

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

The current admin is listed as [[w:c:nabarinoou:User:Caasi|Caasi]], and the last time they've edited was 11:41, November 28, 2009.

There are two other admins that I'm aware of, but they're not showing up on that page for some reason.

There are two other admins that I'm aware of, but they're not showing up on that page for some reason.
Line 14: Line 15:

They are: [[w:c:nabarinoou:User:EternallyBegotten|EternallyBegotten]] (last edited: 18:30, May 30, 2014) and [[w:c:nabarinoou:User:BlackButlerfoeva123|BlackButlerfoeva123]] (last edited: 17:53, July 19, 2012).

They are: [[w:c:nabarinoou:User:EternallyBegotten|EternallyBegotten]] (last edited: 18:30, May 30, 2014) and [[w:c:nabarinoou:User:BlackButlerfoeva123|BlackButlerfoeva123]] (last edited: 17:53, July 19, 2012).

+
'''Any other information:''' I've really loved this series for a very long time, and I would really like to continue sharing that love with the wiki! There's a lot of information that's missing, which I've been working on getting up to date, and the wiki's been dead for a really long time now so I'd like to do whatever I can to make things feel lively there again and freshen things up with new updates that might encourage more people to drop by and contribute~!
'''Any other information:'''

I've really loved this series for a very long time, and I would really like to continue sharing that love with the wiki! There's a lot of information that's missing, which I've been working on getting up to date, and the wiki's been dead for a really long time now so I'd like to do whatever I can to make things feel lively there again and freshen things up with new updates that might encourage more people to drop by and contribute~!

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 16:48, February 19, 2018

Adoption requests Nabari No Ou Wiki

What is your username? My username is Kutsinta

Please link to the wiki here: nabarinoou.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? I currently have 256 edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? I recently got around to making an account and have been editing for the last 7 days so far.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? The current admin is listed as Caasi, and the last time they've edited was 11:41, November 28, 2009.

They are: EternallyBegotten (last edited: 18:30, May 30, 2014) and BlackButlerfoeva123 (last edited: 17:53, July 19, 2012).

Any other information: I've really loved this series for a very long time, and I would really like to continue sharing that love with the wiki! There's a lot of information that's missing, which I've been working on getting up to date, and the wiki's been dead for a really long time now so I'd like to do whatever I can to make things feel lively there again and freshen things up with new updates that might encourage more people to drop by and contribute~!

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.