Community Central

As 2021 draws to a close, let's look back at a very busy year for Fandom and our wiki communities, complete with Editors of the Year! Here is This Year at Fandom!

READ MORE

Community Central
Advertisement
Adoption requests My Status as an Assassin Obviously Exceeds the Hero Wiki

What is your username? Hellblaze9029

Please link to the wiki here: https://assassin-sutetasu-yuusha-akiraka-tsuyoi-nodaga.fandom.com

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 1

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: I first started reading this novel when its first volume came out and it then when I first came across this wiki, At that time this wiki was dead & now when I am reading its 2nd volume I came back here just to check, and It's still dead. I don't mind contributing, but the creator of this wiki has done a lot of the worst jobs. No designs, incomplete navigation bar, incomplete template. I am not the best for the job and if someone willing to become admin then I won't mind, but at this rate this wiki will die.

Hello. To meet the guidelines, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. ReverieCode 08:48, 15 January 2022 (UTC)
Advertisement