Community Central
Community Central
m (Cheeseskates moved page Adoption:Mr. Young Wiki (1) to Adoption:Mr young Wiki without leaving a redirect: SITENAME ~ Different Domain Name)
No edit summary

Line 12: Line 12:

'''Any other information:''' I have experience in editing wikis. I've contributed to the wiki at least once every day, making at least 1 edit a day. I have 1092 edits on the Future Card Buddyfight Wiki, but I wish to acquire the status of admin so I can make the Mr. Young Wiki just as successful as the Buddyfight wiki. While it may be small and the content may be limited, I plan to make the Mr. Young Wiki just as successful as all the others using my new authority as admin. Finally, I have a large knowledge of the show, so while it may have concluded 6 years ago, I will use my administrator status to make the wiki a good place for others to learn about the show during its prime time. In conclusion, I am willing to take the responsibilities and accept the terms and conditions of the admin's rights. I hope that you can make an executive decision about my qualification as admin. Thank you.

'''Any other information:''' I have experience in editing wikis. I've contributed to the wiki at least once every day, making at least 1 edit a day. I have 1092 edits on the Future Card Buddyfight Wiki, but I wish to acquire the status of admin so I can make the Mr. Young Wiki just as successful as the Buddyfight wiki. While it may be small and the content may be limited, I plan to make the Mr. Young Wiki just as successful as all the others using my new authority as admin. Finally, I have a large knowledge of the show, so while it may have concluded 6 years ago, I will use my administrator status to make the wiki a good place for others to learn about the show during its prime time. In conclusion, I am willing to take the responsibilities and accept the terms and conditions of the admin's rights. I hope that you can make an executive decision about my qualification as admin. Thank you.
  +
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
==Response==
  +
Hi! Your adoption request was accepted. Good luck! [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 13:48, December 23, 2019 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 13:48, 23 December 2019

Adoption requests Mr young Wiki

What is your username? SOULARCHER20

Please link to the wiki here: Mr.Young Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 19 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 15 Days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? - I'm not sure. When I first joined the wiki, I couldn't find any users who had any special Groups there.

Any other information: I have experience in editing wikis. I've contributed to the wiki at least once every day, making at least 1 edit a day. I have 1092 edits on the Future Card Buddyfight Wiki, but I wish to acquire the status of admin so I can make the Mr. Young Wiki just as successful as the Buddyfight wiki. While it may be small and the content may be limited, I plan to make the Mr. Young Wiki just as successful as all the others using my new authority as admin. Finally, I have a large knowledge of the show, so while it may have concluded 6 years ago, I will use my administrator status to make the wiki a good place for others to learn about the show during its prime time. In conclusion, I am willing to take the responsibilities and accept the terms and conditions of the admin's rights. I hope that you can make an executive decision about my qualification as admin. Thank you.

Response[]

Hi! Your adoption request was accepted. Good luck! Hypsoline (talk) 13:48, December 23, 2019 (UTC)