Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://movieunleashers.wikia.com

'''Please link to the wiki here:''' http://movieunleashers.wikia.com

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 240
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 240+

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 2 weeks

'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 2 weeks

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Kuyesa, August 4, 2015
+
'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?''' Kuyesa, August 4, 2015, 4 edits
  +
  +
'''Any other information:'''
  +
  +
Apologies, the discussion with OmniFrieza994 was an accident. The founder was not displayed in Special:ListUsers and I assumed the first person to edit was the founder, and I asked for admin, which is not possible since they have no role.

:{{AdoptionResponse}}

:{{AdoptionResponse}}

:As you already know, there's another active user on that wiki, [[w:c:movieunleashers:User:OmniFrieza994|OmniFrieza994]], and from what I can see you have already [[w:c:movieunleashers:Thread:231|started discussing]] with them about adoption and "admin things", but it looks like you have not come to a conclusion yet. First you have to decide who should be the new admin (if you want, you can both request to be granted the rights) and then you have to clarify that point on this page. -- {{User:Lord Ghiraim/Sig2|19:48|8|november|2017}}

:As you already know, there's another active user on that wiki, [[w:c:movieunleashers:User:OmniFrieza994|OmniFrieza994]], and from what I can see you have already [[w:c:movieunleashers:Thread:231|started discussing]] with them about adoption and "admin things", but it looks like you have not come to a conclusion yet. First you have to decide who should be the new admin (if you want, you can both request to be granted the rights) and then you have to clarify that point on this page. -- {{User:Lord Ghiraim/Sig2|19:48|8|november|2017}}
  +
[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
:::Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- [[User:Merrystar|<font color="Blue">Wendy</font>]] ([[User talk:Merrystar|<font color="Blue" size="1">talk</font>]])&nbsp;<staff /> 06:27, November 11, 2017 (UTC)

[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 06:27, 11 November 2017

Adoption requests Movieunleashers Wikia

What is your username? Lambsskin

Please link to the wiki here: http://movieunleashers.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 240+

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 weeks

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Kuyesa, August 4, 2015, 4 edits

Any other information:

Apologies, the discussion with OmniFrieza994 was an accident. The founder was not displayed in Special:ListUsers and I assumed the first person to edit was the founder, and I asked for admin, which is not possible since they have no role.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
As you already know, there's another active user on that wiki, OmniFrieza994, and from what I can see you have already started discussing with them about adoption and "admin things", but it looks like you have not come to a conclusion yet. First you have to decide who should be the new admin (if you want, you can both request to be granted the rights) and then you have to clarify that point on this page. -- Lord Ghiraim 19:48, november 8 2017 (UTC)

Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 06:27, November 11, 2017 (UTC)