FANDOM

Line 25: Line 25:

:

:

:{{AdoptionResponse}}hello after the user edits for at least a week and meets the requirements you will be able to adopted the wiki-- [[User:Cocopuff2018|Cocopuff2018]] ([[User talk:Cocopuff2018|talk]]) 04:55, December 6, 2019 (UTC)

:{{AdoptionResponse}}hello after the user edits for at least a week and meets the requirements you will be able to adopted the wiki-- [[User:Cocopuff2018|Cocopuff2018]] ([[User talk:Cocopuff2018|talk]]) 04:55, December 6, 2019 (UTC)
[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
+
[[Category:Adoption requests]]
+
==Response==
  +
Hello, your adoption request was accepted. Good luck! [[User:Hypsoline|Hypsoline]] ([[User talk:Hypsoline|talk]]) 14:31, December 11, 2019 (UTC)
  +
[[Category:Completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 14:31, December 11, 2019

Adoption requests Motionpicture

What is your username?PizGirlz

Please link to the wiki here: Film Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 88 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? 8 day

On the Special Pages → Special:List Admins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Last admin was BertieBert

Any other information: i want admin because the wiki has been inactive for such a long time and i fell the wiki could use clean up i have made a blog. this wiki Needs a lot of work done to it and ive been waiting for such a long time for my request its been a week now

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):

I don't think you provided a link to the wiki, and I believe you should please. Flower Witch (talk) 00:10, December 3, 2019 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by a staff or wiki team member):

Hello im sorry but you have not been a member of the wiki long enough to adopt this wiki Wait another 5 days to meet the requirements to adopted and make sure to make more edits Good start good luck Cocopuff2018 (talk) 04:55, December 6, 2019 (UTC)

Ok thank You i will request user rights when i meet the requirements —This unsigned comment is by PizGirlz (wallcontribs) . Please sign your posts with ~~~~!
IDT you can. there is a chance you have been blocked rn.
hello after the user edits for at least a week and meets the requirements you will be able to adopted the wiki-- Cocopuff2018 (talk) 04:55, December 6, 2019 (UTC)

ResponseEdit

Hello, your adoption request was accepted. Good luck! Hypsoline (talk) 14:31, December 11, 2019 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.