FANDOM

m (Cocopuff2018 moved page Adoption:Film Wiki to Adoption:Motionpicture: No reason givien)
Line 1: Line 1:
<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>
+
{{Delete| I cant request to adopt yet because i do not meet requirements}}<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]
<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

'''What is your username?'''PizGirlz

'''Please link to the wiki here: '''https://motionpicture.fandom.com/wiki/Film_Wiki

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?11'''

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? 1 day'''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?'''

'''Any other information: i want admin because the wiki has been inactive for such a long time'''

{{AdoptionResponse}}

I don't think you provided a link to the wiki, and I believe you should please. [[User:FloweyWick999|Flower Witch]] ([[User talk:FloweyWick999|talk]]) 00:10, December 3, 2019 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}}

Hello im sorry but you have not been a member of the wiki long enough to adopt this wiki Wait another 5 days to meet the requierments to adopted and make sure to make more edits Good start good luck--[[central:User:Cocopuff2018|cocopuff2018]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 19:17, December 3, 2019

ℹ️️

This page is a candidate for deletion. Reason: I cant request to adopt yet because i do not meet requirements.

If you disagree with its deletion, please explain why at Category talk:Candidates for speedy deletion or improve the page and remove the {{delete}} tag.

Remember to check what links here and the page history before deleting.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.