Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
Line 13: Line 13:

Last admin was BertieBert

'''Any other information:''' i want admin because the wiki has been inactive for such a long time
+
'''Any other information:''' i want admin because the wiki has been inactive for such a long time and i fell the wiki could use clean up i have made a blog.

{{AdoptionResponse}}

{{AdoptionResponse}}

Revision as of 19:52, 4 December 2019

Adoption requests Motionpicture

What is your username?PizGirlz

Please link to the wiki here: Film Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 30

How many days/months have you been editing there? 2 day

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information: i want admin because the wiki has been inactive for such a long time and i fell the wiki could use clean up i have made a blog.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

I don't think you provided a link to the wiki, and I believe you should please. Flower Witch (talk) 00:10, December 3, 2019 (UTC)

Hello im sorry but you have not been a member of the wiki long enough to adopt this wiki Wait another 5 days to meet the requirements to adopted and make sure to make more edits Good start good luck--cocopuff2018

Ok thank You i will request user rights when i meet the requirements —This unsigned comment is by PizGirlz (wallcontribs). Please sign your comments by adding "~~~~" in the source editor.