Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Minute Quest Wiki 2

What is your username? happypal (talk • contribs) / w:c:minutequest:User:Happypal

Please link to the wiki here: w:c:minutequest

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 545.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Almost 2 Months.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information: The wiki was already adopted by Clankerz in October 2014 (Adoption:Minute Quest Wiki). I have not been able to get in touch with him.

The wiki is almost dead. Other than me, there has been 0 mainspace non-anon edit and 1 non-anon article comment in the past 30 days.

The wiki is about a game that has a *lot* of different "item" type pages, but very little content associated with each page. The bulk of my work so far was to create a template structure to generate and maintain these pages.

This has allowed me to create 123 missing mainspace pages, and populate them with relevant content. I have modified a total of 272 mainspace pages.

Thanks, happypal (talk • contribs) 08:37, June 2, 2015 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Great edits and page creations to that Wikia. Not much left for you to do, other than to be currently editing the Wiki while this request is being reviewed. You can just throw an edit or two everyday or so Staff will know you're still interested. Ripto (talk) 03:00, June 3, 2015 (UTC)
Since I opened the request, my tenure is now 2 months. I have 730 edits. I've moved the template architecture to Lua. I haven't made edits in the past few days though, but mostly because I'm data mining, and preparing some major changes. Patiently waiting for an official response :) happypal (talk • contribs) 16:39, June 12, 2015 (UTC)
Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):
Your request is currently #13 on the adoption queue, so it'll probably be in a few days. Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)
Didn't realise it was a queue. Sorry/thanks! happypal (talk • contribs) 19:53, June 12, 2015 (UTC)
Hello. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wikia! -- Wendy (talk 05:37, June 13, 2015 (UTC)