Community Central
Community Central
mNo edit summary
No edit summary
Line 18: Line 18:

'''Any other information:'''

'''Any other information:'''

The founder of the wiki has only made 4 edits. We decided to make Minionpedia Wiki a fanon wiki of Despicable Me. (I am an admin of Despicable Me Wiki) [[User:Superific6|'''''<span style="color:#FF7700">Superific<sup>6</sup></span>''''']] 03:00, September 14, 2013 (UTC)

The founder of the wiki has only made 4 edits. We decided to make Minionpedia Wiki a fanon wiki of Despicable Me. (I am an admin of Despicable Me Wiki) [[User:Superific6|'''''<span style="color:#FF7700">Superific<sup>6</sup></span>''''']] 03:00, September 14, 2013 (UTC)
  +
  +
:: I Think Having Him Adopt The Wiki Is A Good Idea Since There Is No Active Admin. I'm Also An Active User On That Wiki.
  +
  +
[[User:The Wiggles|Bananaaaaa! Potato-naaaaah!]] ([[User talk:The Wiggles|talk]]) 03:04, September 14, 2013 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 03:04, 14 September 2013

Adoption requests Minionpedia Wiki

What is your username? Superific6

Please link to the wiki here: http://minionpedia.wikia.com

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 40 (and counting)

How many days/months have you been editing there? 6 days (and counting)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Currently there is no admin. However, the founder of the wiki is MinionMovieExpert and the last time the user edited is July 14, 2013.

Any other information: The founder of the wiki has only made 4 edits. We decided to make Minionpedia Wiki a fanon wiki of Despicable Me. (I am an admin of Despicable Me Wiki) Superific6 03:00, September 14, 2013 (UTC)

I Think Having Him Adopt The Wiki Is A Good Idea Since There Is No Active Admin. I'm Also An Active User On That Wiki.

Bananaaaaa! Potato-naaaaah! (talk) 03:04, September 14, 2013 (UTC)