Community Central
Community Central
(Update: Report: "Good morning!")
No edit summary
(2 intermediate revisions by the same user not shown)
Line 25: Line 25:

[[File:User_contributions_for_Wyattspiders1_-_Minecraft_Story_Mode_Wiki_FANDOM_powered_by_Wikia_-_16_11_2019_8_34_12_PM.png|thumb|center|400px]]

[[File:User_contributions_for_Wyattspiders1_-_Minecraft_Story_Mode_Wiki_FANDOM_powered_by_Wikia_-_16_11_2019_8_34_12_PM.png|thumb|center|400px]]

[[File:User_contributions_for_The_Carlo_-_Minecraft_Story_Mode_Wiki_FANDOM_powered_by_Wikia_-_16_11_2019_8_35_00_PM.png|thumb|center|400px]]

[[File:User_contributions_for_The_Carlo_-_Minecraft_Story_Mode_Wiki_FANDOM_powered_by_Wikia_-_16_11_2019_8_35_00_PM.png|thumb|center|400px]]
  +
[[User:Order of the Female Jesse|Your obedient friend,]] 07:40, November 17, 2019 (UTC)
  +
  +
Update:
  +
[[File:I_wish_i_can_make_many_edits_on_Wikia_Minecraft_Story_Mode_Wiki_FANDOM_powered_by_Wikia_-_16_11_2019_9_24_25_PM.png|thumb|center|400px]]
  +
[[File:I_wish_that_I_could_be_a_Chat_Moderator_Minecraft_Story_Mode_Wiki_FANDOM_powered_by_Wikia_-_16_11_2019_9_23_50_PM.png|thumb|center|400px]]
  +
According to [https://minecraftstorymode.fandom.com/wiki/User:Jessefan1 Jessefan1], I would also like to become part of Chat Moderator as admins in the wiki have not been used Live Chat pasted many months. We believed that the wiki Live Chat has still been active along with users [https://minecraftstorymode.fandom.com/wiki/User:SteveBobMinecraftPants SteveBobMinecraftPants] and [https://minecraftstorymode.fandom.com/wiki/User:SamuelSonicMCSM231467 SamuelSonicMCSM231467] and to comfirm that the admins have left unguarded. As to monitor in Live Chat services, there has been a recent user who misbehaved in Live Chat, user [https://minecraftstorymode.fandom.com/wiki/User:Brooklynne_mcdowell_johnson Brooklynne mcdowell johnson] has been personal attacking and swears against few users evidence by [https://minecraftstorymode.fandom.com/wiki/User:Otto9770 Otto9770]. Besides, user [https://minecraftstorymode.fandom.com/wiki/User:SteveBobMinecraftPants SteveBobMinecraftPants] has been acting immature in Live Chat since 29th December 2018 (11 months ago). He has been continuously on spamming, acting on drama, mocking, insults, threatening, abusing and misbehaving in chat. This has been concerned about me and I find this is totally unacceptable.
  +
  +
'''''"I'm sorry that this has happened to you"'''''
  +
  +
'''''"Whose gender was he spamming about?"'''''
  +
  +
[[User:Order of the Female Jesse|Your obedient friend,]] 08:12, November 17, 2019 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}}

{{AdoptionResponse}}

Revision as of 00:22, 17 November 2019

Adoption requests Minecraft Story Mode Wiki (2)

What is your username? Order of the Female Jesse

Please link to the wiki here: Minecraft Story Mode Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 6546 edits

How many days/months have you been editing there? I joined since 28th April, 2018

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? Order of the Command Block: 13 November, 2019

Any other information: Hello. I am requesting to become part of discussions moderator to prevent any vandals editing the pages. Any further information provided below, we have screenshots proof.

Your Female White "*Loyal*" Jesse (Message us) 10:15, November 16, 2019 (UTC)

Update: As I am volunteering to become part of discussions moderator to supervise all pages via Wiki Activity, I am mostly an active contributor in Minecraft Story Mode Wiki and I have truly learned and discovered mostly everything in my lifetime spending in our local wiki.

Your Female White "*Loyal*" Jesse (Message us) 11:38, November 16, 2019 (UTC)

Update:

Recent Wiki Activity Minecraft Story Mode Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia - 16 11 2019 6 02 51 PM
Recent Wiki Activity Minecraft Story Mode Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia - 16 11 2019 6 03 00 PM
Recent changes Minecraft Story Mode Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia - 16 11 2019 8 25 17 PM
User contributions for Wyattspiders1 - Minecraft Story Mode Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia - 16 11 2019 8 34 12 PM
User contributions for The Carlo - Minecraft Story Mode Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia - 16 11 2019 8 35 00 PM

Your obedient friend, 07:40, November 17, 2019 (UTC)

Update:

I wish i can make many edits on Wikia Minecraft Story Mode Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia - 16 11 2019 9 24 25 PM
I wish that I could be a Chat Moderator Minecraft Story Mode Wiki FANDOM powered by Wikia - 16 11 2019 9 23 50 PM

According to Jessefan1, I would also like to become part of Chat Moderator as admins in the wiki have not been used Live Chat pasted many months. We believed that the wiki Live Chat has still been active along with users SteveBobMinecraftPants and SamuelSonicMCSM231467 and to comfirm that the admins have left unguarded. As to monitor in Live Chat services, there has been a recent user who misbehaved in Live Chat, user Brooklynne mcdowell johnson has been personal attacking and swears against few users evidence by Otto9770. Besides, user SteveBobMinecraftPants has been acting immature in Live Chat since 29th December 2018 (11 months ago). He has been continuously on spamming, acting on drama, mocking, insults, threatening, abusing and misbehaving in chat. This has been concerned about me and I find this is totally unacceptable.

"I'm sorry that this has happened to you"

"Whose gender was he spamming about?"

Your obedient friend, 08:12, November 17, 2019 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Contact to "Order of the Command Block". Have you seen this old one?*Laclale*()10:42, November 16, 2019 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

The bureaucrat edited the wiki less than 60 days ago, making this wiki not adoptable. If you want moderator right, speak to local admin or bureaucrat. You can speak to Order of the Command Block for moderator right, but because that user is only an admin, they can only promote users to chat moderator or discussions moderator. If you want content-mod right, you will have to speak to the bureaucrat. Good luck with the wiki! ~Apple  [ Talk • Contribs ] 📝17:24, November 16, 2019 (UTC)