Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Mighty No. 9 Wiki (2)

What is your username? Weeg the Ninji

Please link to the wiki here: http://mightyno9.wikia.com/wiki/Mighty_No._9_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 145 and counting.

How many days/months have you been editing there? My earliest edit was on July 13 in 2015, but I have been making edits consistently from June 28, 2016 to July 15, 2016 and plan to do so for the foreseeable future. Currently, I have added several images, created three pages, created and organized categories, and expanded existing pages.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? QuestionRules, the wiki's founder, is the only Bureaucrat and Admin on the wiki. He has not been active since November 17th, 2013.

Any other information: Despite my rank as #1 on the wiki, I am aware that I am perhaps not an ideal candidate to adopt this wiki due to my limited experience and knowledge of wikis in general, but I am applying now despite this in an attempt to fulfill what I believe to be a necessity. Without our founder, this wiki is completely without Moderators, Admins or Bureaucrats or anyone to appoint users to such positions. Due to controversy surrounding the wiki's subject matter, it is potentially a target for vandals, and has in fact been vandalized fairly recently, but proper action cannot be taken due to the absence of users with the necessary rights. I also wish to make efforts to draw further attention to the wiki to expand the community and work in concert with them to better organize and expand the wiki, but I have chosen to refrain from doing so until there are people in position to monitor it. As such, I wish to become a Bureaucrat for the purpose of taking these responsibilities upon myself and appointing trusted individuals to work as Admins to build the wiki and foster an active and healthy community around it. I will continue to put my best effort forward to do what I can to help this wiki and it's community grow, hopefully gaining the knowledge and experience to become a more ideal candidate to adopt the wiki as I do so. I will keep this page up to date with my progress these endeavors. I have made my intentions to apply to adopt the wiki public through a thread I created on the wiki's forums on June 29, 2016, but as the wiki's community is largely inactive, it has received little attention. Currently, two active users have expressed support for me adopting the wiki.

Weeg the Ninji (talk) 07:44, July 6, 2016 (UTC)

Hello. Your contributions look good and thanks for talking to the other contributors. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk 07:10, July 16, 2016 (UTC)