Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Marvel: Crisis Protocol Wiki

What is your username? User:Rathin81

Please link to the wiki here: Marvel: Crisis Protocol Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 22 in my profile, but the Wiki itself says 135 and I'm pretty sure I'm the only one currently performing any edits.

How many days/months have you been editing there? Since the 17th March.

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? There have been zero edits by Admins since the Wiki was created.

Any other information: I really want to start something up here but I'm finding it hard to perform the actions I want and create the pages I'd need without access to things provided by an Admin. Changing the theme, CSS and the top navigation page are real important but as a basic user I don't seem able to make any changes there.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hey! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the main content pages nearly every day for about a week—including at least creating a new article (excluding stubs and redirects or any other namespaces than main). Please wait for further advice by Fandom Staff/Wiki Team. Be sure to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history. Thanks! ~Sidemen19 [ T • E • C • 📝 ] 21:31, March 23, 2020 (UTC)

Hello. Your edits look good so far, but as mentioned, you must be contributing to the wiki nearly every day for about a week. Once you've done that, contact me on my message wall, and I'll be happy to complete your adoption. JoePlay FandomStaff.png (talk) 18:36, March 27, 2020 (UTC)