Community Central
Register
Community Central
Adoption requests MBTI Wikia

What is your username? Nin-TD.

Please link to the wiki here: http://mbti.wikia.com/wiki/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? None - the only existing page is the main page, which has been suspended for editing by the owner. Thus, a reasonable contribution to the wiki is impossible due to the lack of any content.

How many days/months have you been editing there? (See above)

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? According to the history of the main page, the last edit by the owner Mbtidiscord was made on August 20, 2016.

Any other information: It is planned to set up a new MBTI wiki on the same URL.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

to adopt a wiki you must be actually editing wiki for a week before you adopt it and create atleast one content page. Minato826__(Talk to ANOOP)@Wiki-Markup Wiki 13:48, February 19, 2017 (UTC)

• Please read the third section. I think I explained well enough why it made no sense to expand an empty wiki whose URL is unnecessarily lavished. -Nin-TD 14:09, February 19, 2017 (UTC)
hello its wiki adoption guidelines if you wish to adopt wiki you have to follow it, Minato826__(Talk to ANOOP)@Wiki-Markup Wiki 14:16, February 19, 2017 (UTC)

I have made a new page for you to edit. Also, you can always make a new page. User:FireworkYT