Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Lolirock

What is your username? User:Fairy Queen Sarah

Please link to the wiki here: Lolirock Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? Well I've been editing and commenting for years and been talking on the wiki for a few years now with different users but I want to adopt this wiki with this User

How many days/months have you been editing there? I'd say around 36 I've been apart of the wiki with different Users over time

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? here is literally no admin on Lolirock wiki the last Admin who edited was

Dread Hydrus March 2018

belive in Magic 2019

Flower of the wind literally never

so there are no Admins on Lolirock Wiki and I would love to step in and become an Admin on the Lolirock wiki

Any other information:

I Fairy Queen Sarah would like to Adopt The Lolirock wiki I am a very big fan of the show and have been apart of the wiki community sence 2018, I would love to be an Admin sence the Admins from this wiki have pretty much fled. I would like to step in present my idea of what should have been the future due the discontinuity of Lolirock. It isctruely awful for them to make a cliffhanger so Dark so I will lightened things up when you give me a chance to be an admin on this wiki besides MIRACLOUS FANS ARE POURING IN AND AS AN ADMIN I MUST STOP THEM. Thank you for your unders I promise to do well as the one and only Admin of this wiki. Also Kuzura Thought I should be and would make a great admin for Lolirock wiki