Community Central
Register
Community Central
(Created page with "{{Adoption request |1-User = Snow Melon XD |2-Link to wiki = https://life-of-boris.fandom.com |3-Rights type = bureaucrat |4-Your activity = 4 |5-Admin act...")

No edit summary

Line 16: Line 16:

|7-Community vote =

|7-Community vote =

}}

}}
  +
  +
:Hello. I’m sorry, but you became an admin on at least one other wiki recently (the Hero Wars Wiki), which means you cannot adopt another wiki at the moment. You’re welcome to try again once enough time passes. [[User:ReverieCode|ReverieCode]] <staff/> 09:16, 18 May 2022 (UTC)
  +
  +
[[Category:Completed requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Latest revision as of 09:16, 18 May 2022

Adoption requests Life of Boris Wiki

What is your username? Snow Melon XD

What kind of user rights do you want to get? Bureaucrat

How many days have you edited the wiki in the past 10 days? 4

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins, how many admins have been active in the past 60 days? 0

Comments/Reasons for adoption: Hi, there I would like to adopt the wiki since I've noticed that no one implements or manages it. It seems pretty empty and I would like to change that :) I'm a fan of LifeofBoris and I would love for the Wiki to have more pages, be a bigger community, and manage it. No one seems to be active as of the moment and there are various anonymous edits. If I become the Bureaucrat of this Wiki, I will do my best for the information to stay up to date, and precise and for the wiki to have a good atmosphere :) I hope I can be given a chance. From, Axis (Snow Melon XD)

Is there a Discussion with community vote about adoption? If yes, provide a link

Hello. I’m sorry, but you became an admin on at least one other wiki recently (the Hero Wars Wiki), which means you cannot adopt another wiki at the moment. You’re welcome to try again once enough time passes. ReverieCode 09:16, 18 May 2022 (UTC)