Community Central
Community Central
(Grammar+Infos)
Tag: Visual edit
No edit summary
Line 19: Line 19:

LinusNg

LinusNg

'''Any other information: I plan to start as soon as its granted, I don't wish to mess up the history as many edits are required as the last edited was in 2015. I am more frequent in other Wikia's till then. I plan to start as soon as this request is sumbityed.'''

'''Any other information: I plan to start as soon as its granted, I don't wish to mess up the history as many edits are required as the last edited was in 2015. I am more frequent in other Wikia's till then. I plan to start as soon as this request is sumbityed.'''
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
Hi! You actually have to be editing daily in order to be eligible to adopt. After you’ve been editing for a week, you’ll be eligible. Good luck! :)
  +
05:09, November 27, 2018 (UTC){{User:Tyler Crusher/Signature}}

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 05:09, 27 November 2018

Adoption requests Let's Get Rich!

What is your username?

Monkeysgt Please link to the wiki here:

https://letsgetrich.wikia.com/wiki/Let%27s_Get_Rich!_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki?

0, it is currently inactive. How many days/months have you been editing there?

0, On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

LinusNg Any other information: I plan to start as soon as its granted, I don't wish to mess up the history as many edits are required as the last edited was in 2015. I am more frequent in other Wikia's till then. I plan to start as soon as this request is sumbityed.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! You actually have to be editing daily in order to be eligible to adopt. After you’ve been editing for a week, you’ll be eligible. Good luck! :) 05:09, November 27, 2018 (UTC)———Tyler Crusher (Wall, Contributions)