Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
No edit summary
Tag: rte-source
Line 20: Line 20:

I would like full control of the wiki [http://legacy-of-the-dragonborn.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_of_the_Dragonborne_Wiki Legacy of the Dragonborn] (status as creator or owner, if that is possible). I am already an admin on the page, but I don't have full control of the wiki. The creator of the wikia has been inactive for over a year ([http://legacy-of-the-dragonborn.wikia.com/wiki/User:Agerweb Agerweb]), and there are things on the wikia I would like to edit but don't have the rights to, for example achievements. I have rebuilt what was on the wikia when I joined (which was very little), and built everything else up from the bottom. I am very active on the wiki, I edit the wiki several times a day and respond to most questions/suggestions/reports. I hope you can help me. Kind regards, Linda aka MerrianMay.

I would like full control of the wiki [http://legacy-of-the-dragonborn.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_of_the_Dragonborne_Wiki Legacy of the Dragonborn] (status as creator or owner, if that is possible). I am already an admin on the page, but I don't have full control of the wiki. The creator of the wikia has been inactive for over a year ([http://legacy-of-the-dragonborn.wikia.com/wiki/User:Agerweb Agerweb]), and there are things on the wikia I would like to edit but don't have the rights to, for example achievements. I have rebuilt what was on the wikia when I joined (which was very little), and built everything else up from the bottom. I am very active on the wiki, I edit the wiki several times a day and respond to most questions/suggestions/reports. I hope you can help me. Kind regards, Linda aka MerrianMay.

Edit: I forgot to mention that there are other users editing the wiki, so I will be making a forum post to ask them whether it will be okay for me to take full control of the wiki. I am already running the wiki in all but rank, so I doubt they have any objections.
+
Edit: I forgot to mention that there are other users editing the wiki, so I will be making a forum post to ask them whether it will be okay for me to take full control of the wiki.

+
[[User:MerrianMay|MerrianMay]] ([[User talk:MerrianMay|talk]]) 10:55, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
<nowiki>~~~~MerrianMay</nowiki>

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi. You cannot be given creator status, as you are not the founder of the wiki, and wikis are communities; no one owns them. Also, Bureaucrats only have the ability to manage user rights, more importantly to make new admins. You should have access to everything you need as an admin. In what way would you like to edit the achievements? Anyway, just link to the forum post here after it is made, and edit consistently every 1-2 days until the request is reviewed in about a week. Good luck! [[User:RedstoneDemigod|<span style="color:black;text-shadow:red 1px 2px 3px;"><big><big>RedstoneDemigod</big></big></span>]] 09:57, September 12, 2016 (UTC)

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi. You cannot be given creator status, as you are not the founder of the wiki, and wikis are communities; no one owns them. Also, Bureaucrats only have the ability to manage user rights, more importantly to make new admins. You should have access to everything you need as an admin. In what way would you like to edit the achievements? Anyway, just link to the forum post here after it is made, and edit consistently every 1-2 days until the request is reviewed in about a week. Good luck! [[User:RedstoneDemigod|<span style="color:black;text-shadow:red 1px 2px 3px;"><big><big>RedstoneDemigod</big></big></span>]] 09:57, September 12, 2016 (UTC)
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}Thank you for the clarification. I would like to make some changes to how some of them are achieved and, if possible, create some new achievements. The post can be found [http://legacy-of-the-dragonborn.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:11205 here] [[User:MerrianMay|MerrianMay]] ([[User talk:MerrianMay|talk]]) 10:55, September 12, 2016 (UTC)

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 10:55, 12 September 2016

Adoption requests Legacy of the Dragonborn

What is your username? MerrianMay

Please link to the wiki here: Legacy of the Dragonborn Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 19,194

How many days/months have you been editing there? About 14 months

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? 15 minutes ago, me (MerrianMay)

Any other information:

I would like full control of the wiki Legacy of the Dragonborn (status as creator or owner, if that is possible). I am already an admin on the page, but I don't have full control of the wiki. The creator of the wikia has been inactive for over a year (Agerweb), and there are things on the wikia I would like to edit but don't have the rights to, for example achievements. I have rebuilt what was on the wikia when I joined (which was very little), and built everything else up from the bottom. I am very active on the wiki, I edit the wiki several times a day and respond to most questions/suggestions/reports. I hope you can help me. Kind regards, Linda aka MerrianMay.

Edit: I forgot to mention that there are other users editing the wiki, so I will be making a forum post to ask them whether it will be okay for me to take full control of the wiki.

MerrianMay (talk) 10:55, September 12, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi. You cannot be given creator status, as you are not the founder of the wiki, and wikis are communities; no one owns them. Also, Bureaucrats only have the ability to manage user rights, more importantly to make new admins. You should have access to everything you need as an admin. In what way would you like to edit the achievements? Anyway, just link to the forum post here after it is made, and edit consistently every 1-2 days until the request is reviewed in about a week. Good luck! RedstoneDemigod 09:57, September 12, 2016 (UTC)

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Thank you for the clarification. I would like to make some changes to how some of them are achieved and, if possible, create some new achievements. The post can be found here MerrianMay (talk) 10:55, September 12, 2016 (UTC)