Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: New Adoption rte-source

No edit summary
Tag: sourceedit
Line 33: Line 33:

Regards.

Regards.
  +
  +
{{AdoptionResponse}}
  +
Have you contacted or made a blog yet telling you will be doing this?
  +
  +
Andrew

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 00:52, 29 December 2016

Adoption requests Lazy Town Wiki

What is your username? LaVey

Please link to the wiki here: http://lazyton.wikia.com/wiki/Lazy_Town_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 120

How many days/months have you been editing there? 10 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? No results
http://lazyton.wikia.com/wiki/Special:ListUsers/sysop

Any other information:

Hello, my name is LaVey.

I'm a bureaucrat in both the Castlevania and Jem wikis, and an administrator in the Dark Souls Wiki.

There are currently two English LazyTown wikis out there, one with the proper domain name 'lazytown' and another with the domain 'lazyton'. Since the latter seems to have many more pages and be better attended overall, I decided to make all my edits there. Unfortunately, the site is suffering from heavy vandalism frequently and it desperately needs staff to take care of it.

Now, I wasn't planning to adopt it in the first place, since tending the other three wikis is work enough, but no one seems to be interested in getting a staff position there. I asked a user who has been editing in good faith but I haven't got an answer so far.

The 'lazytown' wiki also seems to have no current bureaucrats or administrators, which brings me to the main reason I'm writing this:

• Wouldn't it be better to adopt the 'lazytown' wiki and import all good pages from the 'lazyton' wiki to it instead?
  • Or, since both are basically the same wiki, just change the domain name of 'lazyton' to 'lazytown', deleting the current contents of the latter?

Thank you for reading, I'll be waiting for your answer. Have a nice day.

Regards.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Have you contacted or made a blog yet telling you will be doing this?

Andrew