Community Central
Community Central
Adoption requests Lana Del Rey Wiki

What is your username? getoutofhellfree

Please link to the wiki here: http://lanadelrey.wikia.com/

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 699 currently, and more every few minutes.

How many days/months have you been editing there? 15 days.

On the Special Pages -> Special:ListUsers when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? February 8, 2012. User lanadelrey is the admin of the wiki.

Any other information: I have only been working on the wiki for a week or so, but I've made massive contributions, including over 500 edits, over 270 photos, and complete code overhaul. I plan on expanding the wiki into a main resource for fans of Lana Del Rey, and having administrative privileges would be greatly appreciated!

Hi. Your contributions look great! I see several other active contributors on that wiki. Please start a blog or other community discussion with them about adopting the wiki. Give us a link to the discussion and we'll check back in a week or so. -- Wendy (talk) 04:49, January 4, 2013 (UTC)
Thank you so much for the response! I have brought these active users over from a few sources to help add more information as they all have specialties. I made a blog post asking for a response for your consideration, here. I'm beginning to get into some mediawiki coding, and having the admin rights to access it soon would be greatly appreciated! Thank you! -- getoutofhellfree (talk) 11:30, January 5, 2013 (EST)
Hi. Thanks for starting the blog and giving people a chance to respond. I've given you admin and bureaucrat rights. Good luck with the wiki! -- Wendy (talk) 04:12, January 12, 2013 (UTC)