Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
m (Formatting)
Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<div class="forumheader">[[Adoption:Requests|Adoption requests]] '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div>

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->

<!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with four tildes: ~~~~ -->
'''What is your username? FlyingMutantTurtle'''
+
'''What is your username?'' [[User:FlyingMutantTurtle]]

'''Please link to the wiki here: [https://kym.fandom.com/wiki/Know_Your_Meme_Wiki Know Your Meme Wiki]'''
+
'''Please link to the wiki here:''' [https://kym.fandom.com/wiki/Know_Your_Meme_Wiki Know Your Meme Wiki]

'''How many edits have you made on that wiki? 25'''
+
'''How many edits have you made on that wiki?''' 25

'''How many days/months have you been editing there? 317 days'''
+
'''How many days/months have you been editing there?''' 317 days

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''February 22, 2018 from CoolUsername321 (Founder)

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''February 22, 2018 from CoolUsername321 (Founder)

'''Any other information:''' This wiki has been abandoned by the founder himself and i'm sure i may be the person that will keep this wiki in check. It became a drama archive which may contain atrocities from KYM mod, admins, or members.
'''Any other information:'''

This wiki has been abandoned by the founder himself and i'm sure i may be the person that will keep this wiki in check. It became a drama archive which may contain atrocities from KYM mod, admins, or members.

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the '''wiki's''' content pages every day for about a week—including at least creating a new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom Staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your ''current'' contribution history. Thanks!<br/><span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])11:17, February 16, 2020 (UTC)</span>

{{AdoptionResponse}} Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the '''wiki's''' content pages every day for about a week—including at least creating a new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom Staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your ''current'' contribution history. Thanks!<br/><span style="border:3px double orange;background-color:yellow;">[[User:Laclale|<span style="color:green;font-family:OCR A Extended">*Laclale*</span>]]([[User_Talk:Laclale|<span style="color:orange">♪</span>]])11:17, February 16, 2020 (UTC)</span>

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:Other adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 23:19, 16 February 2020

Adoption requests Know Your Meme Wiki (2)

'What is your username? User:FlyingMutantTurtle

Please link to the wiki here: Know Your Meme Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 25

How many days/months have you been editing there? 317 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? February 22, 2018 from CoolUsername321 (Founder)

Any other information: This wiki has been abandoned by the founder himself and i'm sure i may be the person that will keep this wiki in check. It became a drama archive which may contain atrocities from KYM mod, admins, or members.

Unofficial response (Please wait for an official response by Fandom Staff):

Hi! To adopt a wiki, you should be contributing to the wiki's content pages every day for about a week—including at least creating a new article. Please wait for further advice by a Fandom Staff member. Don't forget to keep editing while your request is processed, since adoptions are based on your current contribution history. Thanks!
*Laclale*()11:17, February 16, 2020 (UTC)