Community Central
Community Central
(Created page with "<div class="forumheader">Adoption requests '''→''' {{PAGENAME}}</div> <!-- Please put your request under this line. Be sure to sign your request with f...")
Tags: Visual edit New Adoption

(Request denied, moved to Anime completed requests)
Tag: Visual edit

Line 11: Line 11:

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''

'''On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it? '''

'''Any other information: '''
+
'''Any other information: '''

+
== Official Response ==
[[Category:Anime adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

+
Dear BlueJaytheWizard,
  +
  +
Unfortunately, I have to deny your adoption request. To adopt the Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanon wiki you need to make at least one significant edit every day for seven days in a row. Additionally, you need to make a blog or discussion post announcing your intent to adopt the community. This post should invite conversation as well as inform the community about your plans for the wiki.
  +
  +
If you would like to follow through on these actions and resubmit your adoption request, please include a "(2)" at the end of your resubmissions' title. Thank you and I hope you have a nice day.
  +
  +
Sincerely,
  +
  +
[[User:Lder1995|Lucas]]

[[Category:Anime completed requests]]

Latest revision as of 18:35, 20 April 2020

Adoption requests Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanon Wiki

What is your username? BlueJaytheWizard

Please link to the wiki here: Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanon Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 72

How many days/months have you been editing there? 3 1/2 Weeks

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information:

Official Response[]

Dear BlueJaytheWizard,

Unfortunately, I have to deny your adoption request. To adopt the Kimetsu no Yaiba Fanon wiki you need to make at least one significant edit every day for seven days in a row. Additionally, you need to make a blog or discussion post announcing your intent to adopt the community. This post should invite conversation as well as inform the community about your plans for the wiki.

If you would like to follow through on these actions and resubmit your adoption request, please include a "(2)" at the end of your resubmissions' title. Thank you and I hope you have a nice day.

Sincerely,

Lucas