Community Central
Community Central
m (Godzilla101 moved page Adoption:Adoption: Killer Klowns Wiki 2 to Adoption:Killer Klowns Wiki 2)
No edit summary
Tag: Visual edit
Line 13: Line 13:

Robergueststudios, and he last edited on October 18th, 2019 which was 2 months ago.

Robergueststudios, and he last edited on October 18th, 2019 which was 2 months ago.

'''Any other information: '''I wish to edit to remove vandalism comments and to give a more sophisticated look to the Killer Klowns wiki.
+
'''Any other information: '''I wish to edit to remove vandalism comments and to give a more sophisticated look to the Killer Klowns wiki. Even so, many users are just inputting their own opinions or speculation rather than established facts onto pages, especially regarding its Cancelled sequel.

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

[[Category:TV/Movie adoption requests|{{PAGENAME}}]]

Revision as of 06:58, 19 December 2019

Adoption requests Killer Klowns Wiki (2)

What is your username? Godzilla101

Please link to the wiki here: https://killerklowns.fandom.com/wiki/Killer_Klowns_From_Outer_Space_Wiki

How many edits have you made on that wiki? 207

How many days/months have you been editing there? 7 years + 5 months + 25 days

On the Special Pages → Special:ListAdmins when was the last time an admin edited, and who was it?

Any other information: I wish to edit to remove vandalism comments and to give a more sophisticated look to the Killer Klowns wiki. Even so, many users are just inputting their own opinions or speculation rather than established facts onto pages, especially regarding its Cancelled sequel.